Currently with the RHDV2 outbreak to our north, I’m temporarily closing our open barn policy.
We have healthy stock and we have no desire to bring in any deadly diseases. So with that being said I am willing to work with individuals that desire to purchase a pet rabbit, but I cannot have the greater public handling our rabbits until they figure out a vaccine for this virus. you may come look but bunnies will be staying in their cages until you’ve decided on a rabbit to purchase. (once a rabbit is handled and not taken from the farm it must go into quarantine for 9 days and I do not have a facility to do this, so all purchases will be final and prearranged before a rabbit leaves its cage)
I’m sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.
Our property is fully fenced and gated with no access unless prearranged.